Thursday, January 02, 2003

Preach on Brother.... 1-02-2003

Since fireronzook.com has been taken down I thought it would be appropriate to post as much material from that site here as possible. The posts are dated by original publication date.

-------
What do you say? How could waking up hung over at 11am and watching a bad game end like that NOT convince every Gator (and Foley) to fire this moron? HOW? Someone has to explain it to me! Why would you call that play? Why would you support Ron Zook? What does he have to do to get fired? Could there be a worse season? More horrible play calling than this season? Ruining a Heisman contender's chances? What are we going to be ranked?

I need to know!

I have no idea where to start today. How many times did you swear at the TV yesterday or in the stadium? How many times?! Why do we run flat passes where the receiver is completely standing still when he catches the ball, then he has to turn and start running…one more and I would have puked! What Gator fan thinks this season was a success? Who is happy today with Ron Zook besides Michigan fans? I mean what the "f" does Zook have to do to get fired? If Foley told me 7 losses I could prepare for that…six losses… what is a bad season Foley? How low does it have to go? This season is like a bad dream that I wanted to wake up from and say "where is Rex Grossman's Heisman? What did Zook do with it?" But the fact remains the same, Foley will not admit he royally "F"ed up and should fire moron Zook. So the nightmare continues!

He gave himself an "A" rating. Was he joking? What would a "D" rating be? 0-12 shut out in every game? How about an "F" rating Zook? What's that? The entire team quitting and we forfeit every game! When does Foley face the facts? This guy is not qualified or capable to be Florida's defensive coordinator! So we demoted him special teams coach. He has no business being UCF's head coach let alone ours!!!

FOLEY!!!!!!!

FIRE RON ZOOK!!! Say the words "RON MY BUDDY, I HAVE TO FIRE YOU"

YOU DON'T HIRE YOUR FRIENDS TO COACH FLORIDA FOOTBALL!!

Why are people mad at us? Some morons call me and my associates on this site cry babies…why? I have no idea. They want me to tell them who I am so they can tar and feather me…in other words prank my mom and my boss. What does that solve? Even if this site was to shut down, do you think our play calling would get better? That every Gator would be pleased and we would go back in time and fix LSU, Mississippi, Miami, FSU and the Michigan games? Here is a message to the Zook supporters, the Outback Bowl just happened!!! AND UF PLAYED IN IT!!!! AND WE LOST TO SLOW MICHIGAN!!! ON 5 SCREEN PASSES!!! AND THE WORST CALL IN UF HISTORY!!!!

He makes Wandstat look like a genius!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??!!